Saturday, August 27, 2011

Live life to the fullest

    Living and working here in Saudi needs lot of courage and determination not just because you need to embrace their culture, tradition, law, people BUT because you have to live independent and make decision in your own.
   
     I remembered one of my novel lover friend told me " People doesn't want happiness even they have it they still wanted to experience suffering" maybe she just said that thing because of my decision of working here. But never in my days that I regretted the decision of where I am right now because its my choice...I just used what I inherited in my very own existence which is 
" Freedom"
     Because I do believed that we should make change in our lifestyle and begin to boldly do things which we may previously never had thought of doing, or been to hesitant to attempt.  So many people live within unhappy circumstances and yet will not take the initiative to change their situation because they are conditioned to a life of  security, love and belonging. --- all of which may appear to give one peace of mind but in reality nothing is more damaging to the adventurous spirit within a man than a secure life.

   
      In my past 10 months of  staying here, I realized that the happiness in life comes from our encounters with new experiences, new people, new knowledge, and because there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon for each day to have a new. That's why I am here...decided to escaped in my comfort zone and experiencing the so called --LIFE

No comments:

Post a Comment